Saturday, February 9, 2013

Visiting the family

So I visited with my family members today and we sat around watching "James Bond" movies. Claude was always asking why? How? Who? What, almost every question you can think of. Claude may like fire, but he's not a fan of action movies for some odd reasons. I asked him if he thought the bond girls were hot and he said no because they are not real like me.

This brings to my attention, what do we consider "real"?  Is it personality or the fact that there's living tissue involved? Does something have to exist in reality to be real or could it just be the essence of a persona? What if "real" depends on the person, and "real" is just a fragment of a twisted mirror of perception?

I really don't know, but I do know that Claude is real to me, and although people think I'm crazy, I'll just keep on truckin' through this odd, obscure world we call reality.


Good night everyone, me and Claude will have more to discuss tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. Awww I love the way you look at things, tear them apart, and ask questions to make people think. It's what I am always trying to do. :)

    ReplyDelete