Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Betsy is back!

So I decided I'm going to start blogging about my life. I have Asperger's Syndrome, Epilespy, and Bipolar. I have been attracted to fictional characters since the age of 12. My first love was Link from the legend of Zelda. I don't know why this is. I have had tried to have relationships but they never work out. Currently I am with Claude Frollo, We have been happily together for 6 years now and still going strong.

Aside from my screwed up love-life, I am a very ambitious person. I volunteer, write, and illustrate. I live on Social Security but I am not ashamed because I do what I can to give back. I do NOT abuse the system, like some people do. I am a honest woman, and yes I have my silly impetuous moments.

The Volunteer work I do is the following.

 Teach art at Disability Network

Help with activities in the community such a Special Olympics and Cherry Festival

And I'm on the Grand Traverse Area RICC, which is a group that advocates for people with Disabilities.

The reason why I started this blog is to open the minds of other people. So I invite you to my world, the world where a fictional character and a living human live happily together....for the most part, and where my imagination runs wild, I dare you to enter a world of imagination.

                  ~Betsy Zeeryp

No comments:

Post a Comment