Thursday, February 7, 2013

Regular day

Today is going to be laid back. I'm going to work on various things, like cleaning and doing laundry, and of course drawing. Claude and I are happy about our little boy Cornelius. (He's a Corn snake) He's gotten so large in in the past 6 years, he's grown from a few inches to about four feet!

Cornelius is the best pet I've ever had. He's very low upkeep, and is not invasive like a cat or dog. He likes to give me wrist hugs and slither around and rest on my shoulder. He is such a big baby, just like Claude.

Today is a new day and I'm sure Claude and I will have a something more interesting to blog about later. Claude do you want to say anything? He shakes his head, he's not used to computers yet. Give the man a break, he time traveled from medieval Paris, and is STILL learning about modern day technology. It's been six years Claude, technology isn't going to kill, maybe your grammar, but not your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment